Abi! - Estonian naval and air academies or officers-

Üksused, relvad, tehnika. Autasud ja vormid. Kõik teemasse puutuv.
Vasta
Milven
Uudistaja
Kontakt:

Abi! - Estonian naval and air academies or officers-

Postitus Postitas Milven »

Tere!(does it means"Hello!", right?)
Sorry for my nad English and writing in not-Estonian language.

Maybe someone in this forum heard about strategic computer game "Hearts of Iron II". (I hope so! :)

Those who know this game, those will understand.
For those who don't know: this game is about Second World War, you can choose any existing country, you administer Industry, Army, Politics, Diplomacy, etc.

Very important things in this game are Technologies. You have technologies to discover, and you must give a techteam(it represent military academies, officers-doctriners like Heinz Guderian, scientists like Oppenheimer and von Braun, factories and companies like Messerschmitt, etc.) to technology, then technology(it can be doctrines, new models of military eqiupment,tank and planes, industry upgrades, etc.) after some time is discovered.

I want to play Your country, Estonia, but i see, that there are only 4 tech teams: Eesti Petro, Johann Laidoner, PON, and Eduard Alfred Kubbo.
There is no techteams for air and naval doctrines, and there aren't good companies with capability to discover mechanics stuff(improvements of industry, tanks).

So I am asking you for help. Do you have data about naval and air officers, departments or academies; companies specialized in mechanics,all working and active during Second World War in Estonia?

Greetings,
Milven.
Vasta

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 3 külalist